Comprehensive Care for Wellness and Recovery
MADO Healthcare Buena Park (formerly known as Margaret Manor North) is a Recovery and Rehabilitation Center. The Buena Park Center offers a variety of services for persons living with mental illness.
Fostering a connection with peers is an important focus of one’s stay at the Center. Clients are offered an array of individual and group therapeutic services throughout the day. Clients can also join in on a variety of activities such as art and recreational therapies and community and cultural experiences throughout the city.
Programming and Services
at Buena Park
at Buena Park
- Psychiatric and physical health services – 24/7
- Individual and group counseling
- Support groups including anger management, stress management, diagnosis education and coping skills
- Wellness Recovery Action Planning (WRAP)
- Illness Management and Recovery (IMR)
- Peer support
- Intensive outpatient programming
- Care management and linkage to community supports
- Workforce Recovery Program
- Recreational opportunities
At the Center, all meals are provided daily as clients choose from a variety of options prepared cafeteria style for each meal. The lobby area looks out onto the center’s courtyard, which clients are welcome to enjoy.
THE BUENA PARK CENTER
Overview of Neighborhood
940 W CULLOM AVENUE
CHICAGO IL 60613
This historic North Side Chicago neighborhood is just north of Wrigleyville near Montrose Harbor and Lake Michigan. Buena Park is home to some 12,000 Chicagoans. The area boasts many stores and restaurants. It is a walking friendly neighborhood and is easily accessible by the CTA Red Line (Wilson Station) and several bus routes. The Chicago Public Library Uptown Branch is ¼ mile walk away.
KAITLIN ARNOLD, LPC
NICOLE RODRIGUEZ, LPN
HEALTH SERVICES DIRECTOR