A Journey to Wellness
MADO Healthcare’s Recovery & Rehabilitation Program is a community that supports an individual’s recovery, wellness, and symptom management. Clients work to achieve goals they identify for themselves, while receiving therapeutic services to improve their life skills and self-advocacy.
- The length of stay in the Recovery & Rehabilitation Program is determined according to the specific needs of each individual.
- Persons in the Recovery & Rehabilitation Program participate in an array of program offerings that include both individual and group counseling and learning.
RECOVERY & REHABILITATION PROGRAM
- Adults who are at least 18 years of age
- Persons living with a primary diagnosis of a serious mental illness
- Persons who may also be living with one or more chronic physical health challenges and/or a substance use disorder
- Persons eligible for MADO Healthcare services must be a Medicaid or both Medicaid and Medicare recipient, or a private pay client.