Gaining Stability and Wellness
At MADO Healthcare, specialized services are offered to individuals in psychiatric crisis. This program provides intensive treatment in a comfortable setting as an alternative to unnecessary inpatient hospitalization. This program helps clients to stabilize their condition to return to health and wellness.
- Clients spend up to 21 days of intensive treatment in a small community.
- Clients receive individualized evaluation and recovery treatment planning to promote their continued growth and empowerment.
- MADO Healthcare partners with families and community mental health programs to recommend ongoing health and wellness support upon transition from the crisis stabilization program.
CRISIS STABILIZATION PROGRAM
- Adults who are at least 18 years of age
- Persons living with a primary diagnosis of a serious mental illness
- Persons who may also be living with one or more chronic physical health challenges and/or a substance use disorder
- Persons eligible for MADO Healthcare services must be a Medicaid or both Medicaid and Medicare recipient, or a private pay client.